Author Topic: My first layout! Thoughts?  (Read 3013 times)

LaDD

• View Profile
My first layout! Thoughts?
« on: October 15, 2008, 04:09:06 PM »
Would be interested in hearing your thoughts about my first layout? Anything that need some approvement or fixes?
Thnx also to the guys that helped me with my stupid question =)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 05:48:57 AM by LaDD »

agromans

• View Profile
Re: My first layout! Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 05:43:08 PM »
Very nicely done.  Good luck with your tournaments.

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 08:49:36 PM »
On a professional stance, I would have to say, the biggest problem with layouts is having a background that blurs, distorts or conflicts with the foreground (the important stuff)

I would say that as a "<quote> GOOD <unquote>" template, your background is too prevalent to use in any serious way.... but what really matters here what you and your poker group like <smile>

LaDD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 05:36:48 AM »
On a professional stance, I would have to say, the biggest problem with layouts is having a background that blurs, distorts or conflicts with the foreground (the important stuff)

I would say that as a "<quote> GOOD <unquote>" template, your background is too prevalent to use in any serious way.... but what really matters here what you and your poker group like <smile>

Mm youre absolutely right. That was the problem with this background. But i thought it was a quite nice background so i used it anyways  =) Maybe another layout will come in a near future ;)