Author Topic: A TDbutton to "esc" to the settings screen?  (Read 926 times)

stickyshed

• View Profile
A TDbutton to "esc" to the settings screen?
« on: May 17, 2017, 03:06:36 PM »
Hi.  I'm looking at using a wireless mouse only, no keyboard (I'll use the mouse on the poker table so I don't have to get up).

Is there any way I can add a button that fulfils a specific button function {such as each}?  I don't seem to be able to get the Screen or screenbyname tokens to work with the main settings screen...

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A TDbutton to "esc" to the settings screen?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 05:13:01 PM »
So are you asking to add a "open settings window" button type to the <tdbutton> layout token?

And/or are you having trouble with the SelectScreen and/or SelectScreenByName button types?

stickyshed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 12:21:00 AM »
I suppose it boils down to this: how can I set up the main tournament display so that I can click on something (I figured a tdbutton token) and get to the main settings window? i.e. need to do be able to navigate between the two just using a mouse.

I thought the two different screen tdbutton tokens would do it, but maybe the settings window isn't filled as a screen?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 12:42:42 AM »
There's no "Settings Window" type of <tdbutton>, so presently you cannot.  But after reading your post I first thought that might be what you meant, so I decided to ask.  In the meantime I added that functionality because it was very easy (even if that wasn't what you wanted, it was easy to add). So it will be in version 3.4.

stickyshed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 12:59:25 PM »
That's exactly what's required. Thanks!