Author Topic: how do I alternate different layouts for even/odd levels?  (Read 977 times)

huge

• View Profile
how do I alternate different layouts for even/odd levels?
« on: April 09, 2011, 04:38:24 PM »
I used TTD a couple of years ago, but now have forgotten everything I once knew (and lost the templates and layouts I had on my old laptop). 

How do I set up my layouts so that they look different on even vs odd-numbered blind levels?

(And is there an actual manual other than the FAQ?  I've tried searching for "even odd" and "alternate" but couldn't find anything.  Sorry if I'm being dense)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: how do I alternate different layouts for even/odd levels?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 04:41:35 PM »
In the layout tab, when you click on your cells, there's properties that you can change there to change individual cells for even vs odd, as well as default rounds. Otherwise, if youwant different info to be displayed on even versus odd rounds, you could create screens, where the display conditions for one would be that it be an odd round, and for the other that it display on even rounds. If you go that way, you would want to move those two towards the top so that another screen doesn't kick in instead of that one.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 12:35:55 PM »
The Default layout does this, if that's all you're looking for.  It's Blue on odd rounds, Green on even rounds.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 12:05:21 AM »
And yes, there is an extensive user manual.  Look on the "Help" tab.  Or press F12.  Or look on your Start Menu.