Author Topic: Width & Height  (Read 2031 times)

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Width & Height
« on: April 28, 2011, 09:31:21 PM »
Any chance ( for final version or for any future release) of having the option of setting the width and height for any layout items in either pixels or percentage?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Width & Height
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 10:07:43 AM »
You can specify the height and the width of a cell, row, or column in pixels.  Although because of the way the TD assembles your layout, it doesn't quite work the way you would probably like, but there are ways to work around everything.  Of course you can also add any HTML styles you want, including height and width styles (in which case you can specify them in percentages).  Is there something specific you're looking for?

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Re: Width & Height
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 04:11:39 PM »
I use a laptop and a desktop for my club, and when I load the layout the contents do not fit properly on the screen (laptop and desktop use different resolutions for the extended display), even after auto-sizing. I have a few empty cells in the layout with height and/or width having static sizes to properly place other elements on the screen. When opening in a different resolution, I have to modify these to get the same look.