Author Topic: Displaying stats  (Read 1138 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Displaying stats
« on: March 03, 2011, 06:09:49 AM »
On the Stats page.

You can display the results for each individual match, such as name, position, hits, points. etc
and
 You can display the results for all matches played in a season. Which would display the running totals, Total Matches played, total number of hits, total points. etc.

But can you display on one sheet t so that it could display the following data in such a way as i have described in the nest paragraph below.

Name. Total games played, points earned from match 1, points earned from match 2, points earned from match 3 etc Then  display the total points earned from all matches. hits earned in match1. hits earned in match2, hits earned in match 3, etc then total hits earned from all matches.

I have had a look but as far as i can see  there appears no way to collate and print the information out in the way that i would like it to appear.

I know that if you go onto the view and select single view you can display the results and the sum.
for example If i wanted to see all the point earned, you can display, name, game 1 point, game 2 points, game 3 points and sum of all points from all games.
So is there any way to display these in a multiple view. to show more that one stat at a time.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 06:23:38 AM by Mahound »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Displaying stats
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 10:52:43 AM »
If there isn't, I would like to to be a supporter of it. It's a popular request, and I even have a screen dedicated to show it on an Excel spreadsheet to help show it.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 11:04:01 AM »
I'll put it on the to-do list.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 04:47:17 AM »
I'll put it on the to-do list.
Thank you