Author Topic: Pre Tournament Screen  (Read 1126 times)

Joe Spy

• View Profile
Pre Tournament Screen
« on: January 31, 2012, 09:46:32 AM »
I'm sure this is easy, but this is the first time I've tried to use more than one screen....

I have a Pre Game screen, and a Tournament screen.  I want the Pre Game screen to show for as long as the Pre Game Clock (a copy of the game clock) is counting down (from 20 minutes, let's say).   Help please.

Joe
Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
                                                                         Horace Mann

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Pre Tournament Screen
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 09:52:42 AM »
Layout tab, Screen Sets, Edit, your Pre Screen to 1200 seconds.         edit every 300 seconds is 5min
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:56:48 AM by TIMMER »

Joe Spy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 10:04:08 AM »
Well, you'd think that would work.  The PreGame screen does count down, and it does change to the main screen when it reaches zero, but the tournament does not start as it should...it is in the middle of the first round...in fact, it is near the end of the first round.  Tried this twice with same result.

How can I make sure when the main screen shows that the tournament is at its beginning (and best case, clock paused)?
Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
                                                                         Horace Mann

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 10:27:14 AM »
How about, Controls tab,  click, Start Countdown you can set it up in there to paused game, clock, at start    ....i think. 

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 10:34:47 AM »
How about, Controls tab,  click, Start Countdown you can set it up in there to paused game, clock, at start    ....i think. 

Either there, or on the game tab, there's a button there that you can start the countdown with as well. It's what I use for the countdown. As Timmer said, there's an option to start the tournament paused, start it normal, or do nothing at all.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!