Author Topic: Identification Check  (Read 1740 times)

Keith_Huggins

• View Profile
Identification Check
« on: January 15, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »
Hello,

I live in california and another game was raided by Police on friday for having a $5 rake as well as having a minor play with his parents. Due to this I will be checking IDs of all my players one time. Is there a way for me to check a box or something that will note to myself that I have checked that persons ID and therefore will not need to.

I would like for this checkbox or drop down value to be viewable on the players tab so I can easily view which players if any I need to check ID on. Also maybe even go as far as having an option to block their buyin until this option has been checked etc...

Since this would appear to be more of a one off I dont expect it to be implemented but I thought I would at least throw it out there. For the time being I am going to modify their nickname to include a " - X" at the end so it will be easily viewable. Do you have any other ideas on how I can achieve this?

Thanks in advance
Keith Huggins
Huggins Poker

brunobus

• View Profile
Re: Identification Check
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 06:40:34 PM »
How about using the ID field and then just choosing to show the ID field on the players tab?
It's certainly not a one-off and is already there for you to use.  It's not a drop down or check box, but it is a text box that you can simply type an "X" into or they whole ID # if you so choose.

Keith_Huggins

• View Profile
Re: Identification Check
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 05:19:00 AM »
That was a great idea and best of all doesnt require and aditional programming etc.

thank you
keith Huggins