Author Topic: Top Ups  (Read 1227 times)

Ghostdriver

• View Profile
Top Ups
« on: July 08, 2013, 06:42:29 AM »
Cant seem to figure out how to track Top Ups.

example..
£20 buys 20k starting chips, after R4 everyone can Top up what they want @ £1 per 1k chips.

Thanks in advance!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Top Ups
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 10:18:08 AM »
An add-on?

Ghostdriver

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 11:18:29 AM »
But they are not add ons?

One player may want 2k chips to go back up to original buy in, another may want 10k.

I thought of making the addon 1k chips then doing it in multiples, but was hoping there was a top up option I may have missed?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »
Why aren't they add-ons?

You can change the fee, chips, rake, etc, and any individual add-on.  The values for add-ons defined on the Game tab are the default values.  Those values will show up in the Add-on dialog when you purchase an add-on, but they can be modified at that time.

If you have a known set of "top-ups" a player can do, you can create profiles for them to make it even easier.  For example, assume players could top-up for $2K, $5K, or $10K only.  You could create Add-on Profiles for each of those values.  Then, when adding-on (or topping-up), you only have to select $2K, $5K, or $10K from a pre-defined list.  This is particularly helpful when players receive differing numbers of chips and/or the add-on is raked different amounts.  On the other hand, if you allow players to top-up for whatever values they want, this might be more of a hassle than it's worth.

Ghostdriver

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 02:19:10 PM »
Okay, that would be one way to do it.
However, if someone wants 29k, will be a bit of a pain.

I think we will just add them all up and enter them as one big MF of an addon!

Thanks for the reply Corey, much appreciated.