Author Topic: Problems about scrolling player.  (Read 2338 times)

psycho66

• View Profile
Problems about scrolling player.
« on: September 10, 2018, 08:10:06 AM »
Hi all ! I'm Tommy.

Been using TDD for quite some time, and certainly very happy with it.  I was setting up for tomorrow's home games and couldn't find a player in the player lists.  So I went to add them.  System says "you already have this player...".  Okay, so I do a search.  Sure enough, there he is.

I've determined, from what I can tell, that I'm having a scroll bar problem.  My player list is longer than is immediately visible, but the scroll bars are disabled.  In the attached images you can see that I show about 30-something.  When I resize the window, go to another tab and then back to the Players again, I see more.  If I had more than the 40 something, I'd have to search every time สมัครufabet

Now, it's *entirely* possible this is an OS issue.  Not sure how much testing has been done on Windows 8.1, but I don't really have any issues with any apps or any similar issues.  I'd be glad to answer any questions that might come up.  To me...this feels like an issue of the underlying language used to build the program, and that language's compatibility with newer OS'es.  I only say that because the app feels a bit....90'ish, perhaps, in some of it's interface.  (Delphi? PowerBuilder?  Visual Basic?).  It's possible that new DLL's for an updated version might fix it. 

Or I could just be wrong and it's something else entirely.  When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail.  I'm a programmer...

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Problems about scrolling player.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 11:30:03 AM »
Use the Page buttons in the upper left.  Alternatively you can modify the preference to list all players in a single page (press the Preferences button in the lower left).