Author Topic: Automatic export of player standings  (Read 8585 times)

robertchas

• View Profile
Re: Automatic export of player standings
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 03:56:34 PM »
Hi

Currently my site just displays the exported TD STATS for out players would it be possible to use the script to automatically export the stats to html and the have the ftp script upload it on completion of the game.

Thanks

Chas

mikiewendy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2009, 04:24:42 PM »
Hi

Currently my site just displays the exported TD STATS for out players would it be possible to use the script to automatically export the stats to html and the have the ftp script upload it on completion of the game.

Thanks

Chas

The script will export the file in whatever format you last exported.  Therefore this should work fine.  I have my script exporting then FTP'ing the file every time a player busts out.  If that is too frequent you can change the script to only export and FTP at a time you prefer.  The scripting tool I use is extremely flexible.

mikiewendy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2009, 06:35:02 PM »
Ok, I have finished my script.  The link to it is below.  The script requires AutoHotKey opensource software.  It is a simple text file that can be executed on any machine that has AutoHotKey installed.  The script has comments explaining its function.  Enjoy.

Link to Script

Link to AutoHotKey site

Mike