Author Topic: Change background in screen layout  (Read 2431 times)

mcfrojd

• View Profile
Change background in screen layout
« on: January 24, 2013, 01:32:31 AM »
It would be much help if the ability to change the white background color in screen layout to something else.
When working with transparent background colors and white text, its hard to see all your columns, rows and cells.

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Change background in screen layout
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 09:24:17 AM »
Then change them, just click your fonts box and choose a color (for your background).   Then your next question would be they come thru to my background on my layout.  Layout tab,  click properties, click override all background colors.

mcfrojd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
Its not the backgrounds in a column, row or cell i need to change background color on, its the white background on the layout tab i need in other color.
I cant use "override all background colors" because i use white background color in some cell's. (using a white image instead makes the layout NON responsive when using it in different resolutions.

In my tournament screen i now use a grey text instead of white just so i can see which cell is which
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:21:13 AM by mcfrojd »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 12:09:05 PM »
If you're using beta 2 of 3.2, press the Preferences button on the Layout tab.  You can change the background color, border color, and/or turn off styling of the preview altogether.  Personally, I like to turn the styling off.

mcfrojd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 04:18:22 AM »
I haven't gone to the beta for my regular games yet, thats why i haven't noticed that the new option exists.
Great to hear that its allready been taken care of.