Author Topic: assigning bonus awards  (Read 1200 times)

mojojojo

• View Profile
assigning bonus awards
« on: January 05, 2010, 05:04:50 AM »
when we play our tourney, all player kick in an extra $1 to a side pot that gets awarded to the player with the best hand of that tourney. this is regardless if the player is the last one standing or the first one out. the best hand gets the money. is there a way to factor that into the buy-in and the payouts to reflect that they were awarded money Even though they didn't place in the payout ranks? and also to show that everyone paid a buck to be in the high hand side pot so that it shows in the over all amount of investments vs. winnings stats? 

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: assigning bonus awards
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 06:43:49 AM »
Best Hand prize would have to be assigned manually on the prizes tab, add the $1 to your buy in to include it into the players buy in, Then create a manual prize which has to be manually assigned when it is awarded.  See below for my upcoming Regional Final for how I set up best hand and 10 8 win.

Regards
Stuart

Stuart Murray

mojojojo

• View Profile
Re: assigning bonus awards
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 06:55:40 PM »
wow! you guys are great here! you are all very helpful and quick with the replies and solutions. i hope i learn this program inside and out like you guys.