Author Topic: iPad/iPhone Remote  (Read 2897 times)

efdenny

• View Profile
iPad/iPhone Remote
« on: March 09, 2013, 04:53:31 PM »
I know this has been mentioned in the past, but the most helpful feature for my league players would be the ability to display the tournament status on an iPhone or iPad, especially for those that have their backs to the display. 

More so, the ability to pause, bust out, and advance rounds at a minimum would be the most helpful for me!

Thanks again Corey... this is by far the best software out there...

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: iPad/iPhone Remote
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 11:48:17 AM »
I agree, it would be very cool.   :)

IBuyCars

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
Why not use the "Status Update" feature and point those players to the respective web page.

NJPL

• View Profile
    • North Jersey Poker League
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 01:30:30 PM »
I tried out a program called Remote HD for iOS. I installed a client on my TD laptop and it works pretty well from iPad. Because our games have 30 players or under I find it much easier to control things with a portable keyboard mouse. Here is the one I use, works well: 

gaines

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 04:14:35 AM »
I'm a software/website developer and I'd be happy to develop a web interface for Tournament Director if there is an API I can use to interact with it. A web interface would be usable from any device and I can use responsive design to make it fit any screen. I"m primarily looking to make it more convenient to access the most common functionality, such as knocking out a player and rebuying.