Author Topic: Version 2.5 beta 2  (Read 53860 times)

T-Bone

• View Profile
Re: Version 2.5 beta 2
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2008, 09:25:46 AM »
But I am quite sure even in this beta version that once you have set up a tourney and set up the prizes with round down that it will retain that round down (unless you close the tourney and open it again).

You will just have to reset the round down each time you start a new tournament. (go to prizes and to the rounding tab).

True. However, when I save the tournament(s) and run stats from the default tournament page (without reopening) the round down has been reset so I get reports with prizes like $251.20, etc.
If it ain't naked, deep-fried or poker-related, I ain't interested!

tandemrx

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2008, 09:35:22 AM »
oops, haven't gotten that far along in the beta version and now I notice that it does doe that for my stats as well (although I am still using 2.4.3 as my major version and if you run stats using that version then the rounding works).  So a workaround is to load 2.4.3 and at least use that for your stats (?).

T-Bone

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2008, 11:35:52 AM »
oops, haven't gotten that far along in the beta version and now I notice that it does doe that for my stats as well (although I am still using 2.4.3 as my major version and if you run stats using that version then the rounding works).  So a workaround is to load 2.4.3 and at least use that for your stats (?).

Can do. At least it wasn't just me! Thanks.

MattBurlew

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2008, 12:25:14 PM »
What I did is just manually overrode the prize amounts.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2008, 05:10:15 PM »
The rounding problem has already been fixed, I just haven't released a new beta yet.  Sorry this is causing such a headache for you.  I'll see if I can get another beta out soon.

brewdawg

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2008, 10:53:54 AM »
Ran my first tournament of 2008 with the beta2 software and have to say it made life a lot easier.  One of the only things that would have been nice to have was during the buy-ins.  I had most of the players already in the list, but of course there were some stragglers that didn't RSVP and some other guys that just showed up.  It would have been nice to be able to keep the buy-in open and click an 'Add' or 'New' button from there and add a player to the tournament or add a new player, without having to close buy-in window.  Not even sure if it would be possible to do it, just stating that it was the only real thing that made me think: "I really wish TD could do this..."

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2008, 12:08:03 PM »
Maybe I can add a button on the Add Players dialog to switch to the Buy-in Players dialog, and vice-versa.

T-Bone

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2008, 05:37:52 AM »
The rounding problem has already been fixed, I just haven't released a new beta yet.  Sorry this is causing such a headache for you.  I'll see if I can get another beta out soon.

Hey, Corey, I know it's Chinese New Year & we just celebrated Mardis Gras but any chance new beta will be released soon? Like, before my tournament tomorrow night!   ;D

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2008, 10:45:19 AM »
Working on it .... I would definitely like to get it out tonight, because if I don't it won't happen until next week.  I spent time last night cleaning it up for release, but it's not quite there yet...

UPT

• View Profile
    • University Poker Tour
« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2008, 10:49:05 PM »
:)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2008, 09:56:56 AM »
Sorry, looks like it didn't make it.  Some of the newer code had problems with error reporting (IE just stopped reporting errors on the new code for some reason), and last night I figured out why - well, how to work around it anyway.  This is crucial, especially in beta software and especially around new code.  Unless a miracle happens, looks like it will be next week.

T-Bone

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2008, 10:42:35 AM »
Hey, man, you took a shot. Gives me something to look forward to.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2008, 03:34:41 PM »
I spoke too soon.  Beta 3 has been posted.