Author Topic: "Rebuys Ending" announcement  (Read 2103 times)

SeamusNC

• View Profile
"Rebuys Ending" announcement
« on: April 04, 2009, 10:23:30 PM »
This may be something that can be done now but is just above my skill level...

I'd like to be able to have an audio announcement and an on screen message saying "Last round before rebuys end" at the start of the last round before rebuys and also with five minutes left in that round.

Can that be done now?  I started playing around trying to create a new action but I didn't get very far...

-Seamus

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: "Rebuys Ending" announcement
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 04:09:13 PM »
Unfortunately the event can't know which round is the final round in which rebuys are allowed (currently), so you'll have to update the event if you decide to change the last round for rebuys.

Create a new event (from scratch).  Select the trigger "A level starts".  Set the Conditions to:

roundNum = 5

This will make the event fire at the start of round 5.  Change "5" to your last round for rebuys.  Add an action that plays your audio file.  Add another action that displays a message.  Press the OK button to create the event.

Create another event from scratch.  Select the trigger "The clock ticks".  Set the Conditions to:

roundNum = 5 and secondsLeft = 300

This will make the event fire when there are 300 seconds (5 minutes) remaining in round 5.  Again, change "5" to your last round for rebuys.  Add the same two actions as above.