Author Topic: Stats site recommendation  (Read 2003 times)

acomire

• View Profile
Stats site recommendation
« on: September 26, 2011, 03:20:58 PM »
Hi everyone,

I have been using stategenie.com for the last 4 years maintaining our tournaments and it has been awesome.  I don't know if you guys use the site or not but they recently release a new version of the site which takes away a lot of administrative control and gives it back to the user.  Most of my players just log in once in a while to check their point totals and respond to invitations.  The recent update has made this process way to complicated for a bunch of my players.......

I have some experience with HomePokerTour.com as I am a member of another organization but their site doesn't allow for customized point calculations....

I'm looking for suggestions for a poker league management site with an invitation process and stats keeping.

Thanks!

AJ

Karpro

• View Profile
Re: Stats site recommendation
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 12:33:36 PM »
I'm in the same boat.  I just use their site mostly for invitations and then update the standings on our leagues blog page.  It has worked great for three years.  The new update is horrible just trying to set up my new season and add and delete players vs last season.  Anyone with recommendations, especially for a free solution, would be appreciated.

acomire

• View Profile
Re: Stats site recommendation
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 10:07:21 AM »
As a followup, the StatsGenie site keeps getting worse.  Now, none of my invitees can accept the invitations being sent.  It's a debacle over there.  i would gladly pay for such a service providing they don't perform major upgrades in the middle of my poker season before the Tournament of Champions! <\endrant>

It looks like pokerDIY is where I am heading