Author Topic: Space Console Layout - For the ultra poker geeks of the world  (Read 12946 times)

jimtsr

• View Profile
Ok...  This one is a bit over the top, but it is supposed to be.  It is an ultra futuristic space ship console type of layout that works really well with sound/event templates that include space movie themes (star trek, star wars, battlestar galactica.......).  I know not everyone will appreciate smashing poker into a sci-fi theme, but I suspect there are some out there who might get a kick out of it.  This layout will work for just a few people or many and will change the way it presents player data depending on the number of players.  There is some personal logo/text info you will need to replace, but hopefully that won't be too difficult.
The layout is optimized for 1920x1080 screen resolutions, but should be scaleable.

Screen shot and full layout file attached...

Silver Owl

• View Profile
Re: Space Console Layout - For the ultra poker geeks of the world
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 06:17:20 AM »
My chips are Star Trek themed. This layout may fit nicely.
Thanks !!

jimtsr

• View Profile
Re: Space Console Layout - For the ultra poker geeks of the world
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 03:24:02 PM »
Oh wow.  That's awesome!  I hope you enjoy it.  It's pretty cool with a bunch of star trek event sounds......If you are geeky that way.  Haha.
I've never gone as far as totally "geekafying" my chips, but the thought has crossed my mind a few times.  Would love to see some pics of your chips if you haven't already posted them somewhere on here.

Jim