Author Topic: My Poker table using amcq10 layout  (Read 22677 times)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: My Poker table using amcq10 layout
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 10:08:05 AM »
TIMMER...Couldnt hold my excitement so downloaded trial version of TD at work.....Tried to load layout to look at it and it states problem loading layout... ???  Opened the tlo file in wordpad and it starts with this text " V: "2.6.b4", does that mean it will only open with that version???Thanks again for all your help.

Layouts were changed in 2.6, so yes, if you save a layout using 2.6, only version 2.6 (or later, when we get there) will open it.

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 10:41:45 AM »
Looks like your upgraden lol ;D :D :o

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 10:46:24 AM »
Thats what i was thinking TIMMER..Looking at your pic of the layout its exactly what I wanted and would have never in a million years done that myself.lol .......  As on my setup I have all my chips scanned in and etc was thinking of just trying to add the four marquees by copying what you did on this layout,that way I will be able to keep my setup in tack with a few little amendments here and there.....Will see how I go  ;D ;) ???  Thanks again TIMMER  ;D

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 01:04:44 PM »
Check your email this might help

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 03:32:57 PM »
Thanks agian TIMMER....But now its got more weird?????????????
When I tried to load the alsides.tlo you made for me at work in the 2.6 version all i got was a black screen with just the top clock/blinds and marquee visable......Went to my mates house loaded up trial 2.6 got all the screen and could change things as normal........so got home,updated my tournament director to 2.6and can only see the blinds/clock and marquee at the top just like work?????So access to another comp I have and same again???????

Not sure whats happening???Comp at work has IT department homebrew explorer.That could be why at work,Number 1 comp at home has windows pro 64bit,maybe thats why,2 nd comp at home has windows xp pro 32bit,not sure....one at mates house is just plain windows home ( and it works ) does it not work on pro??????this is mad...but thanks agin for you help TIMMER

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 04:14:07 PM »
UPDATE...UPDATE......Been messing around with it all....If i delete the left hit marquee it makes the other text on screen appear.....I hate computers.LOL

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 04:31:39 PM »
thats weird sounds like it wasnt on rotate 90'' keep messing with you'll get it, but it shounldnt been that hard you would think ???  and by the way dont use width for the sides.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 04:59:39 PM by TIMMER »

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 08:56:07 PM »
UPDATE...UPDATE......Been messing around with it all....If i delete the left hit marquee it makes the other text on screen appear.....I hate computers.LOL
UPGRADE...UPGRADE...Now that you got 2.6b4 in the Layout tab try Import/Export          Best ideal ever!!!! ;D 8)    I was messing with this to every time i mess with Hit-L-top mine went GOOFY  tooooooooo, so i changed the default to odd round & even round that seemed to work
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 01:47:46 AM by TIMMER »

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 05:12:45 AM »
Hi TIMMER...How do I " default to odd round & even round that seemed to work " ?? Not sure where or how to do this?

When I load the layout all I see if the top blinds/clock and marquee,Nothing else, If I drag the L-Hitleaders and R-hitleaders into the tool bar all the text appears on the screen and only thing missing is the left and right marquee,so guessing my prob is with these two??

Thanks

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2011, 09:41:27 AM »
Cell Properties.....Property Set..... New..(odd)(even) then click (hide cell default)    I deleted my layout cause I'd never use it but I'll go back and get, on L & R take out everything but the word (hitleader) and no width see what happens I'll get back to you     Alright I'll send it check your email.... i named it the same.(AllSides) so change the name before you save it you dont need two with the same name   This is a 1280 x 800
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:13:10 AM by TIMMER »

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2011, 12:20:25 PM »
Ok I ran a mach game,.. i didnt change anything but the norm ..I left  his default,... It ran great,..... i dont get it... if you still having trouble with it send it to Corey                                                    GOT it....well maybe.... check your email  
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 01:33:33 PM by TIMMER »

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2011, 01:33:30 PM »
TIMMER...To save more of your time,and thanks to all that helped but its just not working for me....The only thing I can think it is coulld be windows xp pro.....I have tried this on four comps with xp pro and on load up only get the top details,the only comp it loaded on straight away and perfectly was a comp with XP Home..............Gonna get hold of a copy and try again.........Just to let you know,on all the other comps with xp pro if i untick rotate 90 on both L and R Hitleader all text appeared but the scrolling text was going across the screen not up....Will see how I go.Thanks again TIMMER

Heres a sreenshot

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 01:50:49 PM by arthurbear »

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2011, 02:12:45 PM »
I like the look of that, nice ! :o ;D     so when you do figure out whats going on....be sure to change the....vertical to horizontal...in the hitleaders or what you going to put there and thats funny i use xp home myself..... good luck with it........ Timmer

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2011, 05:23:20 AM »
Hi TIMMER

On going probs still,Changing to horizontal....Still no Joy....The filter used to rotate the marquee is "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage(rotation=2)" which on the net points to active x and java...I asked our IT manager at work about could it be windows xp pro...he says no as its explorer html based and will be something i need to install or update via explorer, when I showed him the filter code he told me to download the newest upto date Directx and that should work............I will try when I get home.LOL
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 05:40:04 AM by arthurbear »

arthurbear

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2011, 08:21:36 AM »
Thanks for all your Help TIMMER.....Just tried using another pc with XP Home and it works fine,So it seems that it will only load onto XP HOME and NOT Pro........Gonna have to make my pc dual boot pro and home.Thanks Again TIMMER