Author Topic: statistic on multiple tourney  (Read 2610 times)

helpu

• View Profile
statistic on multiple tourney
« on: July 23, 2012, 10:09:51 AM »
Hy all ! i have 1 question! this program have a lot of statistic for player details like points earned , cash win or lose etc.. but the problem for me its i can see these statistic only for 1 tournament! what can i do to see statisc over all the tourment that 1 player played! 

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: statistic on multiple tourney
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 12:59:04 PM »
The stats tab will be able to do this for you :)

Create a filter. Since you want to include every tournament played, you'll want it to any season setting, any league setting, and all date ranges (I believe you just need to leave it blank). It will show accumulated statistics for everyone, not just one person, however.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 04:53:56 PM »
Depending on which version you're using, "Filters" may be called "Profiles" (they were renamed in version 3).  Hopefully you're using version 3.  Just press the "Refresh Stats" button on the Stats tab.  If you get statistics, yay!  If not, the software should display some hints for you.  If you still can't get it working, let us know and we'll figure it out.

Gameface

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 10:26:40 AM »
I have a similar issue. What I want to do is look at a list of my league players with the points they earned in each tournament individually. I swear I did this once and now for the life of me I can't seem to generate such a thing.

We're on our last tourney. Some players are dropping scores at this point. They want to know what they need to improve their score. I don't want to dig up every tournament and patch together a list from that.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 10:32:06 AM »
After you've run Stats, press the "View" button and select "Single field view".  Then select the Points field.

Gameface

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 10:38:30 AM »
Thanks!