Author Topic: Different sounds at end of blind before a break  (Read 2358 times)

Double Eagle

• View Profile
Different sounds at end of blind before a break
« on: July 30, 2010, 06:02:23 PM »
I would like to set a different sound event at the end of a round just before a break.  I saw where Corey added the variable NextisRound, but I can't figure out how to make it work.

The is the string I am using at the end of each round:  (state = 2) && isRound && (secondsLeft = 0).  This triggers the same sound event at the end of every round.  What do I need to change so that I could have a different sound trigger at the end of round just prior to a break?

Thanks!

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: Different sounds at end of blind before a break
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 06:38:59 PM »
at the moment in 2.6b2 and below you need to specify which round(s) you want what to play at, when 2.6b3 comes out you will be able to specify the following conditions:

state = 2 && (secondsLeft = 0) and (nextIsRound = 1) for next level is a round or
state = 2 && (secondsLeft = 0) and (nextIsRound = 0) for next level is a break

To specify which rounds you will need something along this for next is a break at the moment:

(state = 2) && (isRound) && (secondsLeft = 0) and ((roundNum = 3) and (roundNum = 6)) etc (note the double brackets for multiiple rounds)
Place this condition above your normal event which fires for all other rounds

If you are playing the event at secondsLeft = 0 why not do it slightly differently anyway by changing the event to the start of rounds:

Trigger: A Level Starts
Conditions: (state = 2) and (isRound)
FOR NEW LEVELS

Condition: A Level Starts
Conditions: (state = 2) && (not isRound)
FOR BREAKS STARTING

Once 2.6b3 is out though you will be sorted with your existing formula by using the condition nextIsRound

Stuart
Stuart Murray