Author Topic: Add On Chip Token printed on receipts  (Read 1362 times)

ChardonayShannon

• View Profile
Add On Chip Token printed on receipts
« on: July 30, 2013, 04:52:41 PM »
Been using version 3.2 and the addition of multiple rebuy and add on profiles is great. We run a tournament where we have multiple add on options(usually three amounts with different chip stacks $20/$40/$60 option with corresponding chips of 3000/6000/9000.)

On the receipt that prints out it shows the add on amount which is great however is there a token also that shows the corresponding chip amount related to that add on amount. We have a separate person giving out the chips based on the receipt the player has and would be great to have that chip amount on the receipt as well.

I know ther is a token for the starting chip amount but can't find a token to the addon chip amount. If there is not a token then is there a work around to get that information printed on a receipt. Thanks

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Add On Chip Token printed on receipts
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 12:15:39 AM »
I don't use receipts, personally, but I have an idea which may or may not work.

Is it possible to modify the receipt template (or the token to display the amount) so that it displays both on a line - something like "$20/T 3,000", or replace the buy in to show the tournament chips?

If it's not, I apologize, just trying to throw out an idea to help  ;D
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

ChardonayShannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 09:04:14 AM »
Yes that would work however my problem is not getting the receipt to show the chip amount. The problem is pulling the correct data from the program. Right now the only token I can find available only shows the starting chip amount. What commands/tokens would I use to export the add-on chip amount from the program onto the receipt

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 05:28:20 PM »
Unfortunately it looks like it isn't there.  For any given transaction, the fees and rakes are there, but it looks like I omitted chips and points.  It will have to be added in a future version.