Author Topic: External control via Ipod  (Read 13175 times)

robertchas

• View Profile
Re: External control via Ipod
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 09:27:19 AM »
just to mention that the ipod software is mocha vnc lite and not real vnc lite. and my msn address is chas.msn@getwired.me.uk

Cheers

Chas

rcasey

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2009, 12:36:09 PM »
I'd pay for the app.

I have an iphone.  Prior to having the "remote" application to manage the music being played I would have to go in the other room to make changes .  So when apple released the "remote" appliication where I can do whatever I wish from the comfort of my poker seat, it was a huge convinence.

Again, I'd pay for this app and it would increase exposure out there for TD.

RC

pizzaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 05:16:36 AM »
just to clarify here......do i need a wireless router connected and working to obtain communication between the laptop and my ipod touch.....laptop has wireless built in...and of coarse the ipod touch is also wireless capable...

the problem is where i hold my torneys there is no internet or routers avaiable....thanks

robertchas

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 03:09:37 PM »
just to clarify here......do i need a wireless router connected and working to obtain communication between the laptop and my ipod touch.....laptop has wireless built in...and of coarse the ipod touch is also wireless capable...

the problem is where i hold my torneys there is no internet or routers avaiable....thanks

you should be able to do a adhoc connection, i.e turn your laptop into a hotspot and connect the ipod this so no router would be needed.

pizzaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 05:30:39 AM »
excellent..thats what i though// :D