Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Suggestions / Re: Problems about scrolling player.
« Last post by Corey Cooper on September 10, 2018, 11:30:03 AM »
Use the Page buttons in the upper left.  Alternatively you can modify the preference to list all players in a single page (press the Preferences button in the lower left).
Suggestions / Problems about scrolling player.
« Last post by psycho66 on September 10, 2018, 08:10:06 AM »
Hi all ! I'm Tommy.

Been using TDD for quite some time, and certainly very happy with it.  I was setting up for tomorrow's home games and couldn't find a player in the player lists.  So I went to add them.  System says "you already have this player...".  Okay, so I do a search.  Sure enough, there he is.

I've determined, from what I can tell, that I'm having a scroll bar problem.  My player list is longer than is immediately visible, but the scroll bars are disabled.  In the attached images you can see that I show about 30-something.  When I resize the window, go to another tab and then back to the Players again, I see more.  If I had more than the 40 something, I'd have to search every time สมัครufabet

Now, it's *entirely* possible this is an OS issue.  Not sure how much testing has been done on Windows 8.1, but I don't really have any issues with any apps or any similar issues.  I'd be glad to answer any questions that might come up.  To me...this feels like an issue of the underlying language used to build the program, and that language's compatibility with newer OS'es.  I only say that because the app feels a bit....90'ish, perhaps, in some of it's interface.  (Delphi? PowerBuilder?  Visual Basic?).  It's possible that new DLL's for an updated version might fix it. 

Or I could just be wrong and it's something else entirely.  When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail.  I'm a programmer...

Help Me / Re: Progressive Bounty
« Last post by Vodden on September 09, 2018, 09:34:03 PM »
We simply use cash chips for the progressive bounty. 
Help Me / Re: Casting or streaming
« Last post by Double Eagle on September 09, 2018, 11:56:10 AM »
I never knew there was a drop down tab to “Select Source.”  All I had seen before were the two Chromecast devices I have. Problem solved.

Thank you!
« Last post by Corey Cooper on September 09, 2018, 10:32:15 AM »
When I click the Chromecast extension button in Chrome, I see options to "Cast tab", "Cast desktop", or "Cast file" (which is titled "Stream a video or audio file").  When I cast my desktop, it allows me to select which one (I have two displays).  I see the entire desktop with all open applications on the TV.

« Last post by Double Eagle on September 08, 2018, 11:29:18 PM »
I think the general solution is just to use remote control software, like VNC or TeamViewer.  These allow you to remotely connect and control a PC over the network.

Chromecast is an option, too, I think.  Doesn't the Chrome browser plug-in allow you to stream your screen to the Chromecast device?

You can only cast a Chrome browser tab or a video player that supports Chromecast, like YouTube.  I don’t think your other suggestions will work for me as I am just trying to cast my laptop screen to a flatscreen TV.
Help Me / Re: Need Help
« Last post by Corey Cooper on September 04, 2018, 06:13:37 PM »
This can be done in the layout pretty easily.  Are you wanting to show another screen that has multiple images on it, or just a single image?
Help Me / Need Help
« Last post by Jeremy153 on September 04, 2018, 12:59:22 AM »
First, I apologize for my bad English.

I have a problem. I would like to advertise during the tournament for the next tournament.

Can someone explain to me step by step as I say in the software.
ufabet
Every 10 minutes he should make a kind of slideshow with other tournaments / pictures "MondayTournament.jpg
Friday Tournament

as an an example . Display these images for 30 seconds each and then switch back to the main screen?

It would be super nice if someone could give me a save file that I can edit. As a download. I would then click through there like the one who did that
« Last post by Sjelm on September 03, 2018, 05:32:30 AM »
We are using cards indicating the bounty valuye at the moment. TD could do the calculation.
« Last post by Lafrog on September 03, 2018, 12:37:07 AM »
Even if that feature WAS implemented in TD, your challenge is still to have the players's bounty displayed so other players can know RIGHT AWAY what another player is worth.

When we do progressive bounty we use cards on which we write the player's bounty and they have to keep it in view of everyone.

So while it would be nice to have TD determine and keep track of players' bounty, that is not your biggest challenge.

HTH
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10