Author Topic: Formula Help  (Read 1300 times)

CEJacksonSr

• View Profile
Formula Help
« on: January 24, 2009, 04:26:12 AM »
Hello all,
New to TD and tournament hosting. I am a civilian working for the military in south Korea. we have had a couple of trial runs and things are running smoothly but the more savy of our players have made suggestions and I am trying to keep them happy. About our league: we are running a once a week league with a quarterly tournament with free buy in for the top 3 of every weekly tournament followed by most points in the ranking system. So far we are averaging about 40 people a week with more players expexted. The only problem, I have no idea how to setup formulas for points, or where to put those formulas once they are setup. Here is what I am looking for:

Points For buy in = 25
Points for rebuy = -5
points for final table = 10
points for kill = 10
points for position = from last to first 1 point for last place and so on counting up
Points for 1st place = 50
             2nd place=35
             3rd place=20

Looking for any help I can get as well as suggestions for any other way to award points.

Thanks in advance CJ

Phaze

• View Profile
Re: Formula Help
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 11:19:15 AM »
On the main game tab in the window Points for Playing, copy and paste this formula:

(n-r+26) + if(finalTable=1, 10, 0) + (10*nh) - (5 * nr) + switch(r, 1, 50, 2, 35, 3, 20)

CEJacksonSr

• View Profile
Re: Formula Help
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 06:54:03 AM »
Thanks alot, weekly tournament on friday, I will let you know how it works