Author Topic: Sorting and history  (Read 1744 times)

GPTSki

• View Profile
Sorting and history
« on: August 04, 2006, 12:30:12 AM »
1.  Earlier I had a sorting problem with the players.  Turns out my version isn't the same one you're working on (just check my earlier posts).  It does sort by chipcount but ascending.  Kinda wanted the chip leaders listed at the to?

2.  I was hoping to get an html export of the history.  Like who busted who, who rebought at what time, stuff like that.  I can paste out the text, but it's a real pain to stick each piece in a table (Time, Action, Player involved) etc.    I know you said u were going to include more tokens to export.

Is there a new version other than 2.1.2?

Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sorting and history
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 02:52:47 PM »
You can try the beta version of 2.2 if you like.  It's the latest, but it IS still in beta......

Player rankings, when configured to sort by chip count, sorts in DEscending order, meaning the highest chip counts are at the top.

When configured to "sort by rank, name, chip count", you'll get the players still in the tournament first, sorted by name, followed by the players who are busted out, sorted by rank (ascending, so the lower ranks are at the top) and further sorted by name in the case of ties.

When configured to "sort by rank, chip count, name", you'll get the players still in the tournament first, then players who have busted out.  Players are all sorted by rank, then by chip count in the case of ties, and then name in the case of ties with players having the same chip count (chip count is not automatically set to 0 on bust out).