Author Topic: Hotkey Import  (Read 1491 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Hotkey Import
« on: October 31, 2011, 04:18:33 PM »
Hey Corey, would it be possible to add an 'Import Hotkey' button for hotkeys? I see the Export Hotkey as an option, but not the Import (unless I'm blind?)
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hotkey Import
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 12:42:02 AM »
Notice that the export is to HTML, or just to print.  That's primarily what an export is for.  Those types who like to have a hotkey-cheat-sheet.

How would an import work?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 12:06:46 PM »
I was thinking mainly for when the version is upgraded, as it was in this case. Not sure if it was me (since I didn't backup), or if it was by design, but my hotkeys didn't automatically come over to 3.0 from 2.6.b5. I know I got most back from it, and I know I can get to 2.0 to get the rest back, but, it's more of an ease of transfer mode of thought on my end.
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 01:30:37 PM »
They are stored in your preferences, which should have been upgraded automatically.  Did you lose other preferences?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 01:43:37 PM »
Yes, such as the large chip preferences; default tourney, rounds, etc.; and others that I cannot think of off the top of my head, which is why I think it's from not doing the backup/restore function (damn IT people... lol)
---