Author Topic: new cell beta3  (Read 3066 times)

zvjerko

• View Profile
new cell beta3
« on: September 30, 2010, 09:51:43 AM »
in the beta2 I had a layout with few new cells and they had a borders but when I load the same layout in the beta3 line were missing and they were not properly displayed. Could it be a some kind of error? In the beta2 they work normaly.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:54:18 AM by zvjerko »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: new cell beta3
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 10:08:40 AM »
Can you give me a concrete example?  How about posting the layout?

zvjerko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 10:58:03 AM »
i was thinking that it will be much better to see the layout. i will post it in 5 hours. On the work currently.

zvjerko

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 04:08:00 PM »
Well, this is strange! When I loaded this layout from beta2 into beta3 everything is now ok. Border lines were displayed normally. Who knows now what happened. Sorry for false alarm.

zvjerko

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 04:13:34 PM »

this is a layout and the blue lines were problem but now is ok. Do not know what happened.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 04:15:18 PM by zvjerko »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 05:22:36 PM »
ZV: There's been a couple of us (yourself, JodyBingo, and myself) that seem to have had some odd things happen migrating from b2 to b3. I've had some that I didn't document due to the issue resolving before I got back to a wi-fi internet connection.  Glad to hear that the boarder lines are working perfectly!
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

zvjerko

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 08:17:54 AM »
I believe that beta3 should be tested again, but THE MAN knows the best and I think he will fix everything in next release of TD.
Ciao!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 02:03:20 PM »
Corey definitely knows what he's doing. It's just that at times, between his full time job, implementing updates, and whatnot, sometimes he ends up breaking part of the code. Since we're all guinea pigs, so to speak, it goes to show why it's still a beta release, and not a full release to everyone.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!