Author Topic: Stats dont show after update  (Read 1770 times)

PompousPoker

• View Profile
Stats dont show after update
« on: February 14, 2009, 01:52:45 PM »
Hello,

I just updated to the latest version. I have two tournaments saved for this season and now the data will not show when I refresh the tourney. I copied the files into the correct dir, and the tournament director stated that it loads the two tournaments but no data shows.

It states that two tournaments loaded and two tournaments are filted, but there are no filters applied.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stats dont show after update
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 12:24:22 PM »
Press the Info button on the Stats tab after you've refreshed.  You should be able to see which tournaments were loaded and filtered.  Double-click each tournament to see how many players were in the tournament, how many are in your player database (required to show up on Stats), how many passed the filter, etc.

PompousPoker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 01:42:54 PM »
Fixed the problem, the DB files must not have copied correctly the first time. When I went to the view a player in the players tab it stated that the player is no longer in the DB. I recopied the DB from the original place and all players and stats showed.

Thank you for your help.

brunobus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 02:53:56 PM »
Similar but different problem as above.  I did the update on Thursday and ran a tournament last night.  I moved all the files per FAQ #7 but I am missing all of my stats formulas.  A little help please.  Thanks

brunobus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 03:05:24 PM »
Nevermind.  I think I found that the pref.sav file needed to be moved over to the My Documents folder as well.  You might add this to the FAQ though Corey.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 08:39:22 PM »
Unfortunately versions 2.5.6 and 2.5.7 have a bug in that the preferences file isn't properly moved, so you essentially get a new one when you upgrade.  It should be fixed in 2.5.8, but you may still have to move it manually.