Author Topic: Export Stats To HTML Layout  (Read 1692 times)

Seitz333

• View Profile
Export Stats To HTML Layout
« on: September 11, 2011, 04:20:10 PM »
I have been playing with the StatsExport.html file but I can't seem to get what I want. What I would lilke to do is left align a specific columns data, and have other columns set to center the data. I have set the css on the .StatsColumnHeader to center, which centers all of the column headers, easy enough. I cannot find which file I would need to alter to change individual columns of data. I'm assuming it would be in the TD.lib file since that seem to be the only file I cannot open. Any help on how to modify this? I know I can go into dreamweaver after I export the file and manually change this but I would rather have it automatically do it each time.

Thanks,

Chuck

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Export Stats To HTML Layout
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 11:20:48 AM »
You can change the .statsColumn class in the exported file (or in the template, StatsExport.html), but this will affect all columns.  There's no way to give different columns different alignments.  The software inserts an "align" attribute based on the data itself.  Numbers are right-aligned.  Text is left-aligned.  There's no way to change how the software exports that.

Seitz333

• View Profile
Re: Export Stats To HTML Layout
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 12:35:28 PM »
Thanks Corey, that is what I thought. I will just manually make the changes in Dreamweaver.

Chuck