Author Topic: List of events are sorted by ..?  (Read 1442 times)

Bojan1983

• View Profile
List of events are sorted by ..?
« on: June 26, 2007, 03:13:38 PM »
Maybe is not important issue but still i like having things in order...

Best explanation will be following screenshot
(events #18 & #19)

This is ss when you go stats - refresh tourneys - info...

I am adding some old tourneys and i was happy to see them sorted the way i wanted, but when i got to tourneys PN 8-2 it wasnt sorted like before anymore
Maybe the reason was cause i originally named it PN 08-2 (instead of 8-2) but even after i renamed it it still isnt sorted the way it was before (8-2 is infront of 8-1)...

The reason i started using 08-2 (insted of 8-2) was cause i noticed that list of events in players stats page are sorted strictly by name :

I hope you understand what you want and that you ll tell me what i need to do to get it right,

tnx
Proud owner of TD licence :)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: List of events are sorted by ..?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 03:50:31 PM »
The sorting in the "Info" dialog on the Stats tab is by filename, because that is how it finds and loads each of your tournament files.  But the ordering is irrelevant and makes no difference.

Bojan1983

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 04:03:07 PM »
oh, right, so on the stats window, events are sorted by filename...

and on players stats page (income) events are sorted by name of tournament...  and i guess this cant be changed... ok, i ll rename what needs to be renamed...

btw, when i click on stats, load tourneys i get list sorted by name of the player, is there option to select default "sort by"... (i dont want it to be by name as default, rather by  total take, or eventually by pts)
Proud owner of TD licence :)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 04:54:05 PM »
The "Tournaments Information" dialog (the first screenshot in your post), is simply a dialog that identifies which of your tournaments was loaded, and which ones passed your filter.  That's basically all of the information it is intended to provide.  It is meant to help you adjust your filter(s).  It doesn't make any difference what order those tournaments are listed in.  Incidentally, they are listed in the order in which the tournament files are found on your hard drive.

Other places where ordering might or does matter, such as in the listing of players on the Players tab or the Stats tab, you can click a column header to change the sort order.