Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help Me / Re: Black screens and application slow down
« Last post by Corey Cooper on Today at 04:20:18 PM »
I think officeghana is referring to the steps you can take that I outlined in the main topic, as opposed to the long term solution that I'm working on:

Well, for the long term I'm moving the applicaton to a modern framework.  I'm currently investigating Electron.  The model is very different, so it's going to be a lot of work, but I see this as really the only viable way forward for the TD application.
« Last post by mm48 on Today at 10:43:20 AM »
What do you mean by "short term" solution ?
Thank's
« Last post by officeghana on Today at 08:20:53 AM »
Apologies for the delay in replying. Black screen popped up the moment we had to bust out a player.  This was about 50 mins into the tournament. My solution was to just wait til the next break, then I restarted the PC and resumed from where it left off.  Tournament ran for 5 hours and black screen didnt pop up again.

I know this isnt the best solution but as Corey mentioned, it is only a short term solution.
Help Me / Re: Need Help
« Last post by psychoid on Today at 07:44:28 AM »
Oh Thanks i found it
Help Me / Re: Need Help
« Last post by Corey Cooper on November 16, 2017, 09:45:34 PM »
This is actually pretty easy to do.  You would need to create a screen or screens in your layout that shows the pictures, and then put it into the rotation of your layout screens.  Do you have a layout you are using today?  Perhaps one of the built-in layouts?  I could take that layout and put together a simple example.
Help Me / Re: Receipt tokens....
« Last post by Corey Cooper on November 16, 2017, 09:42:51 PM »
Since add-ons don't typically involve seating or reseating a player, receipts for add-ons don't include seating information.  They probably should.  Rebuys can be tricky, too, because of the flow involved in rebuying a player.  Seating of a player who is rebuying after the player busted out of the tournament doesn't happen until after the receipt is generated, which means the receipt won't have the player's seating assignment.  Rebuys where the player wasn't busted out or where the rebuy occurs at time of bust-out (when the application asks if the player wants to rebuy in order to retain their current seat) will have seating information.  I'll make a note to revisit this.
Help Me / Need Help
« Last post by psychoid on November 15, 2017, 08:37:43 PM »
First, I apologize for my bad English.

I have a problem. I would like to advertise during the tournament for the next tournament.

Can someone explain to me step by step as I say in the software.

Every 10 minutes he should make a kind of slideshow with other tournaments / pictures "MondayTournament.jpg
Friday Tournament

as an an example . Display these images for 30 seconds each and then switch back to the main screen?

It would be super nice if someone could give me a save file that I can edit. As a download. I would then click through there like the one who did that

Help Me / Receipt tokens....
« Last post by RichieD on November 15, 2017, 04:04:12 PM »
I've just acquired a TM88 receipt printer and thought about having a go at configuring receipt printing  ;D

I'm using v3.4 final.
All is good.. apart from one slight omission/bug which is when printing "Add-on" receipts, the <tablename> and <seatnumber> tokens are not populated  :o... these are populated when printing buy-in and re-buy receipts.

Anyone else seen this? or got a workaround?
Help Me / Re: Problems with tournamentstatus.html
« Last post by LenardS on November 15, 2017, 01:32:30 AM »
Thanks Corey, that fixed it!
Suggestions / Re: Use Data to external site
« Last post by Mesnik44 on November 14, 2017, 05:10:24 PM »
Thank you!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10