Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Help Me / Re: Better scaling for hires screens
« Last post by Corey Cooper on September 15, 2017, 11:13:36 AM »
Yep, higher resolutions typically mean that the text size in Windows is increased by default (125%, 150%, etc).  This will break some parts of the TD interface, since it was hardcoded for certain text sizes.  This is fixed in 3.4, in beta testing at the moment (hopefully out of beta testing next week).  Try it out: http://www.thetournamentdirector.net/forums/index.php?topic=5231.0
Help Me / Better scaling for hires screens
« Last post by ufaforwork3 on September 14, 2017, 11:10:00 AM »
Hey Corey.
ยูฟ่าเบท
I initially thought of posting this in Suggestions but realized that you probably have a setting for this already so I posted it here instead. :)

สมัครยูฟ่าเบท
We had a company event where I arranged a freeroll on my laptop which has a desktop resolution of 3200x1800 and the text and buttons where off to the point where I couldn't read them. I've included a screenshot to illustrate.

ทางเข้ายูฟ่าเบท
Help Me / Re: Convert hours in points
« Last post by Corey Cooper on September 11, 2017, 12:50:44 PM »
Yes, using the playingTime variable.  It holds the number of seconds the player was in the tournament.  Round up using the ceil() (ceiling) function.

ceil(playingTime / 3600)
Help Me / Convert hours in points
« Last post by Linker_Split on September 10, 2017, 03:52:18 PM »
Hi All,
anybody got a formula or can help me out to assign points based on hours of play?
Basically, it's 1 point every hour.
Obviously, I would like to round up the minutes (so 1h 23m will be 2 points for example)

Anybody got something like this?

Thank you
Help Me / Re: Points System
« Last post by Corey Cooper on September 05, 2017, 06:28:40 PM »
I'm happy to help convert any points scheme you have into an actual formula or set of formulas, but unfortunately I'm not great at putting the formula strategies together in the first place.  There are a zillion examples located throughout the forums that have accumulated over the years.  A good search should find some matching your criteria.
Help Me / Re: Points System
« Last post by randerson044 on August 31, 2017, 09:03:48 PM »
Anybody help
Help Me / Re: Stats
« Last post by stickyshed on August 31, 2017, 01:22:42 PM »
Excellent - thanks.
Help Me / Re: Stats
« Last post by Corey Cooper on August 30, 2017, 03:49:39 PM »
You can "make" it yourself, but it should be an available column on the Stats tab as well as an available variable on the overall scores formula.  I'll add them.

In the meantime, you can compute the average rank by using the Tournament Scores formula along with the Overall Scores formula.  Set the Tournament Scores formula to:

rank

And set the Overall Scores formula to:

average(scores)

It will then show up in the Overall Scores column.
Help Me / Stats
« Last post by stickyshed on August 30, 2017, 03:32:21 PM »
Is it possible to have a stat for average finishing position?  Is there a way that we can make our own, or is this a "hidden" functionality?
Help Me / Re: my load button stopped working
« Last post by JerryG on August 29, 2017, 03:48:56 PM »
Forgot to say "Thank you, Corey!"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10