Author Topic: Player movement Scroll Speed  (Read 1253 times)

Asegzamfire

• View Profile
Player movement Scroll Speed
« on: March 23, 2014, 03:49:22 AM »
I want the list of names on the screen to go faster, is there an option i miss? and in the line code i dont see it also!

Here is what i have for the player movement. Thx for the help

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 64pt; font-weight: bold; color: #ffffff; filter: dropshadow(OffX=3, OffY=3, Color=#000000)'>Event #1 $150 Day 2 Seating Chart</td></tr></table>

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Player movement Scroll Speed
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 12:03:06 PM »
have you tried ... scrollamount=+5>..change the number to suit your needs

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 09:56:31 AM »
<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 64pt; font-weight: bold; color: #ffffff; filter: dropshadow(OffX=3, OffY=3, Color=#000000)'>Event #1 $150 Day 2 Seating Chart</td></tr></table>

I assume you mean that this is what you have set for the Header field on the Player Movement Properties, right?

The scroll speed is actually adjustable, but the settings aren't exposed.  I made it so they could be exposed in the Properties, but I guess because it was never requested, I never put it high up enough on my to-do list for it to get done.  I'll add it to the to-do list.

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 06:33:13 AM »
+1 for this Corey, when I have two tourneys running on half screen each, the seating chart goes a bit too fast.

Stu
Stuart Murray