Author Topic: b2 Non-Important Issue  (Read 2048 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
b2 Non-Important Issue
« on: July 20, 2010, 11:52:46 AM »
Hey Corey, just wanted to let you know that when I added people to a tournament, having auto-seat enabled, but no actual tables set up, it gives the usual error, but asks you to click "OK" or "Cancel", but the boxes show "Yes" or "No".  Not a big issue, but something I'm sure you'd like to know & fix
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: b2 Non-Important Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 11:54:54 AM »
However, the issue with the duplicate IDs when entering new players is resolved ^_^
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: b2 Non-Important Issue
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 10:29:13 AM »
Hey Corey, just wanted to let you know that when I added people to a tournament, having auto-seat enabled, but no actual tables set up, it gives the usual error, but asks you to click "OK" or "Cancel", but the boxes show "Yes" or "No".  Not a big issue, but something I'm sure you'd like to know & fix

Minor, yes, but I certainly want to fix things like this, especially when it's an easy fix.  Thanks.

However, the issue with the duplicate IDs when entering new players is resolved ^_^

Good to know, thanks for the update.