Author Topic: Final Table Pic Size  (Read 1372 times)

whirlers

• View Profile
Final Table Pic Size
« on: May 28, 2011, 05:54:31 AM »
Is there anyway to make the final table pic bigger than the normal table pics ??. I normally start with 3/4 tables in a tournament, but when i get down to a final table i would like the table to be a bigger image.....is this possible

whirlers

• View Profile
Re: Final Table Pic Size
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 06:49:01 AM »
Ok i have designed a seperate final table image which is 3x bigger than the normal table images, i have setup this table as table 5 so it won't be used during auto seating of players. I can't seem to set this table as a default final table so i'm guessing before i seat players for final table, i can either close down all other tables except table 5 or just seat them at a normal table then use swap players to a different table option & just choose table 5.

If there is any other way to do do give me a shout, if def works like this though

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 10:01:55 AM »
Ok i have designed a seperate final table image which is 3x bigger than the normal table images, i have setup this table as table 5 so it won't be used during auto seating of players. I can't seem to set this table as a default final table so i'm guessing before i seat players for final table, i can either close down all other tables except table 5 or just seat them at a normal table then use swap players to a different table option & just choose table 5.

If there is any other way to do do give me a shout, if def works like this though

Both can be accomplished on the tables tab. To make table 5 not be used during seating, make all the seats unavailable. To use table 5 as your final, use the "collapse order", and move table 5 to the 'collapse these tables last'. If you have multiple tables there, then put it at the bottom, and check the box for 'in the order above'.

The only thing is, when you get down to the bubble, or one before, you'll have to go to the tables tab and make all of the seats available.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

whirlers

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 07:10:37 AM »
Yeah tried all ways and they all work, yet take a little time to setup when required. A simple box on the table section to indictate which table you wish to use as final table would make this a lot easier. Maybe something to add for future versions if it's easy enough to do, it's nice to have a larger final table piuc with all the names displayed on screen. I had to edit the files to get the font & the names to match the size of the table but it's looks pretty good on screen.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 01:49:26 PM »
Having a simple checkbox to indicate the final table is what the software used to do, but that doesn't allow you to designate anything other than the final table.  The way it is now, you can designate which tables you want to take out of the mix first, and which tables you want to leave as long as possible, etc.

As for the table image, there is no way to do this in an automated fashion, unfortunately.  You'll have to do the table switch, or manually change the blueprint that is being used for the final table, once it gets down to the final table.