Author Topic: Starting Chip Count  (Read 2725 times)

pfostj

• View Profile
Starting Chip Count
« on: April 02, 2006, 01:25:14 PM »
Corey, great program!  Payment on the way!  Downloaded day before yesterday, tweaked default layout, had first tournament last night...perfect!

I may have missed this, but it would be very useful if you added a token which displays the starting chip count.  Make it work exactly like your chip token (shows chip color and value of each) but need it to show how many of each chip people will start with.  Hopefully I make sense :)  If someone else has already done this, please post html.

Crimson

• View Profile
Re: Starting Chip Count
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 04:04:23 AM »
Yeah, I like this, too. Stops people from asking how many they're supposed to have. I would use this on the pre-tournament screen.

_Hithere_

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 12:22:01 AM »
I used to put the chips up as a table of images and supply values under them.  There is no reason this couldn't be done with number of chips instead of values.  You just have to define the field on your display layout instead of just using the pre-defined chips field.

JonnyRockets

• View Profile
    • JonnyRockets Cardroom
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 01:55:06 PM »
There is a thing for this - Average stack size :)   when you start the game - the Average stack size should be the same as your starting amount - if not - you've screwed something up ;)

And if people are asking this after there have been a couple knockouts - tell them to smarten up and not ask syupid questions

« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 01:56:55 PM by JonnyRockets »