Author Topic: Next Blinds Layout Help  (Read 1708 times)

bmontana33

• View Profile
Next Blinds Layout Help
« on: September 04, 2012, 02:52:14 PM »
I've had to rebuild my layout since my harddrive crashed and I'm almost done, however I'm confused. In my layout I have a section for my next blinds, and in the contents for both even and odd rounds (I have have a different background for both even and odd rounds) I have the same thing:

Next Blinds: <nobr><nextsmallblind> / <nextbigblind><br>
Ante: <nobr><nextante>

Now in the odd rounds it shows correctly (both the next blinds and ante), however in the even rounds it is only showing the next blinds and not the second line of the ante. But I have the same thing listed for both odd and even rounds. What could I be missing?

Thanks

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Next Blinds Layout Help
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 03:00:54 PM »
On your first line, you need to add a </nobr>  before the <br> of that line. That should take care of that issue... Not too sure as to why it's showing up incorrectly on the even rounds but correct on the odd.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

bmontana33

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 03:15:31 PM »
On your first line, you need to add a </nobr>  before the <br> of that line. That should take care of that issue... Not too sure as to why it's showing up incorrectly on the even rounds but correct on the odd.

Just tried this and the same thing is happening. It shows the ante under next blinds in the odd rounds but not the even.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 04:36:23 PM »
It might be with how the property sets are listed in the layout... Copy from the odd and paste it into all of the property sets that it would apply to. For example, One of my cells only has a "default" set, since that's all I need for that one, but there's one that's got six or seven, as you can see with the attached screen shot.
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 06:18:14 PM »
Move <nobr> to before Ante: so it reads:

<nobr> Next Blinds: <nextsmallblind> / <nextbigblind> </nobr> <br>
<nobr> Ante: <nextante> </nobr>

Nobr marks the beginning point of where you want it to not break the line with the /nobr marking the end

Regards
Stuart
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 06:21:22 PM by Stuart Murray »
Stuart Murray

bmontana33

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 07:12:45 AM »
Thanks guys. I followed both suggestions and the ante is now showing on both the even and odd round pages. I'm basically done rebuilding my tourny's...which means I need to back them up this time  ;D

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 01:05:57 PM »
Glad to hear that it's up and going proper now! Glad I was able to help out some, if only a little bit :)
---