Author Topic: Problem with printing receipts  (Read 1313 times)

Scotty K

• View Profile
Problem with printing receipts
« on: November 04, 2011, 05:08:45 PM »
Hi.

I just ran a mock tournament using TD3, just to see if everything worked OK.  I do like a lot of the new features with this update, and after some tweaking here and there, everything seemed to be fine.  As always, another outstanding job Corey!

The only problem that I have encountered is when I'm printing receipts.  While most of the receipts will print normally, occassionally I will receive an error message.  In a tournament of anywhere between 15-30 players, this will happen around 4 or 5 times.

Here's the message that I see:

An error has occurred in the script on this page

Line: 295
Char: 1
Error: Call was rejected by callee.
Code: 0
URL: res://ieframe.dll/preview.js

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

After closing the error message, I would then need to go to the receipts folder and then print the affected receipt manually.

I also would see this message every now and then while running 2.5.12, and also with 2.6.5 Beta.

I have a feeling this might not be a TD problem at all, but rather an IE thing.  Anyway, I thought I would post something here in case anyone had any thoughts on this...

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with printing receipts
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 11:12:08 PM »
Can't say for sure, but I'm also guessing it's an IE thing.  Google "res://ieframe.dll/preview.js" and you'll get a lot of hits.