Author Topic: DifferentImages for Odd/Even Rounds  (Read 2139 times)

MauiAces

• View Profile
DifferentImages for Odd/Even Rounds
« on: September 18, 2010, 10:45:56 PM »
Aloha All,

I am trying to have different background images for my odd & even rounds. To further complicate things, We are doing this on a Plasma TV and have the prize info show for 10 seconds every two minutes. I am using 2.6b3 and when I go to set the conditions for the even rounds screen set, I can't choose "even rounds" anywhere. There is no option for that in STAGE as is documented in other posts. There is a LEVEL condition but there is only ROUND NUMBER <, <=, =, >=, > and != no even or odd designation. Any ideas?

Mahalo

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: DifferentImages for Odd/Even Rounds
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 12:40:19 AM »
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

D71J

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 12:52:37 AM »
Hi MauiAces,

I did this with one of my lay-outs. I created 2 screens, one for the even rounds and one for the odd rounds. I have set the display time to the length of
my rounds, I gave it 900 sec because my rounds are 15 min long. I also created a screen for the breaks and put it to use also. Every 3 rounds there is a small
break in my tournaments. then I created a new screenset,named it diff_backgrounds and putted the screens in as follows:

1. even rounds (900 sec)
2. odd rounds (900sec)
3. breaks (300sec)

There is probably a better, and faster way to do it btu I haven't figured that out yet. I hope this helps you a bit.

Best regards,

Dave

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 01:46:37 PM »
On the screen conditions, for "Level:" select "Round", "=", and enter "even" or "odd".

For an example, edit the "Round" cell on the default layout.  Select the "Even Rounds" property set and press the "Conditions" button.  You should see it configured like I described above.  Check the "Use advanced conditions" to see the equivalent conditions in formula/expression format (isRound and (roundNum % 2 = 0)).