Author Topic: Layout changing odd / even rounds  (Read 1914 times)

grant286

• View Profile
Layout changing odd / even rounds
« on: July 19, 2007, 05:39:19 PM »
Can anyone help? For some reason the layout on the tournament page keeps changing back and forth every other round. I modified a template and have been using it for about a year now, but the other night someone must have pressed something and now every other round the layout goes back to the default settings (which doesn't fit on my TV screen correctly) then changes back to my modified version next round.

Any ideas on why this would be happening? I've tried to adjust the settings but have had no luck getting it back to normal.

Thanks in advance.

PPPanimal

• View Profile
Re: Layout changing odd / even rounds
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 01:05:19 AM »
go to the layout screen.
press the button on the left of the screen called SCREEN SETS.
delete any screens you do not want showing.
you likely have the main screen and the copy of it you edited both in there.
if you lock the screen only the one currently showing will appear.
if someone unlocked it then it will start to switch them back and forth.

hope this helps.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Layout changing odd / even rounds
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 11:15:28 AM »
Property Groups in cells have 3 Property Sets: Odd Rounds, Even Rounds, and Breaks.  This was originally designed to allow changing of colors (and whatever else you want) of cells for odd and even rounds, signifying the need to change the deck of cards each round.  A Property Set for breaks allows a further color change to make it obvious the tournament is currently in a break period.

If you changed one of the included templates, I suspect you probably changed only the Odd Rounds property set.  Therefore, on even-numbered rounds, your changes seem to "disappear".  You need to extend your modifications to the Even Round and Break Property Sets of each cell.  If you don't need for the screen to change colors, etc, on odd/even rounds, then you should simply delete the Even Round and Breaks property sets of each cell.