Author Topic: Fonts  (Read 720 times)

Scott Schlemmer

• View Profile
Fonts
« on: January 26, 2016, 02:01:36 AM »
My clock font and others are too small and they won't change when I increase or decrease the font settings. I've tried all the built in screens and they are all too small.   You can't read it from 8' away. What do you think the problem is?  
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:03:21 AM by Scott Schlemmer »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Fonts
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 05:24:40 PM »
The layout can be a bit complicated.  Many of the Cells have more than one Property Set which are used to display the Cell's contents at different times during the tournament.  When you change the attributes of one of them, you have to make sure you're changing the one that is currently being used in the Game window or else you won't see any change.  Best thing to do is change the attributes in all of the Property Sets of the Cell.  Make sure you click each of the Property Sets on the left side of the Cell Properties dialog and change the font to the desired size.  Then press OK.

Another thing to try is to enable Layout Scaling.  On the Layout tab, press the Preferences button, then check the box next to "Enable layout scaling".  Then check the box under it that says "Use optimal resolution setting of the current layout".  This can produce a better looking layout at higher resolutions.