Author Topic: remove player from tables tab  (Read 2869 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
remove player from tables tab
« on: January 24, 2012, 07:39:26 PM »
corey, would it be feasible, possibly as a right click item, to remove a player from the tables tab?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: remove player from tables tab
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 08:24:46 PM »
Why?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 01:14:36 AM »
I get a lot of people that register via others, and then never show up... I tend to right click and undo the buy-in from the tables tab, but no undo buy in. Not a HUGE deal, just preference, I guess... Would make for less mouse clicks when I remove the deadstacks... When I remember, I undo the buy in (which removes them from the tables tab completely), then have to go to the players tab, look for their name (or for who doesn't have a point since they haven't bought in anymore), and remove them that way.
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 08:17:04 AM »
I have to echo Magic notion. It adds a few extra clicks but when you're in a rush a few extra clicks is a lot

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 11:39:17 AM »
Ohhh.  I read:

... remove a player from the tables tab?

... and my brain concluded you just wanted a player to not show up on the Tables tab, as if you just didn't want a particular player to be included in the seating.  You want to be able to remove a player from the tournament directly from the Tables tab, not just be able to undo a player's buy-in directly from the Tables tab.  I see now.  :)

Yeah, should be pretty easy to add.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 12:54:12 PM »
Ohhh.  I read:

... remove a player from the tables tab?

... and my brain concluded you just wanted a player to not show up on the Tables tab, as if you just didn't want a particular player to be included in the seating.  You want to be able to remove a player from the tournament directly from the Tables tab, not just be able to undo a player's buy-in directly from the Tables tab.  I see now.  :)

Yeah, should be pretty easy to add.

Bingo! I was a bit pressed for time as I typed from my cell phone (damn the only bar in Wisconsin w/o wifi!)... as I was getting hit reports left and right.. Thought I had 'remove player from tourney' but when I looked at it after getting home and didn't think I'd invoke confusion.... Sorry!
---

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 12:49:06 AM »
Just got around to d/l 3.1.1 and saw that you got this implemented for the new version. Thanks a million! :)
---

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 10:08:37 AM »
Hey Corey, I just got around to running my first tourney since seeing this implemented back on Tuesday. Ended up using this twice from the tables tab, and it worked like a charm without issue. Not sure if anyone else has used it or ran into any issues, but I have not had any issues.
---

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 10:17:11 AM »
Thanks for the update.  Nice to hear when stuff works.  :)