Author Topic: Crawl  (Read 2272 times)

mikiewendy

• View Profile
Crawl
« on: April 15, 2008, 06:24:04 PM »
Not sure if this has been requested so I apologize if it has.  I would love the ability to have a layout cell contain a crawl showing either the contents of the player rankings, entire remaining blind schedule, payout structure or any other text a user would like have scrolling across a cell.  I personally would use it to show eliminated players and their place in a crawl at the bottom of the screen.

Mike

tandemrx

• View Profile
Re: Crawl
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 06:36:38 PM »
pretty sure you can do this already.

Use the "rankings" token in a cell and use the marquee HTML tag.  When you insert the token it will give you all sorts of options about what you can display with the person's name who has been busted out (time out, round out, amount won, etc)

Search marquee in this forum and you will find more specifics on that (or any html reference).

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 07:03:10 PM »
yeah, I use it for displaying the prize amounts at the bottom. In the HTML window box in the property sets on the Cell Properties window (get to this by right clicking any token on your layout and choose Cell Properties) and type in

Code: [Select]
<marquee><###inside these number symbols is your token you want### orient="horizontal">
and you should be good to go

mikiewendy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 08:19:31 PM »
Thanks for all the tips.  I was able to get it working in a quick test.