Author Topic: undo Bust out player "greyed out  (Read 2202 times)

rug07

• View Profile
undo Bust out player "greyed out
« on: October 09, 2013, 08:03:36 PM »
I was down to the last 2 Players in the tournament   and I then busted out the wrong player ,( so had the wrong player winning) and  the tournament ended  But I could not undo the Bust Out as the option was greyed out.
I also could not adjust the standings in Player Tab  as there was no "UP OR DOWN " arrow against the players name

Any advise

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 04:42:54 AM by rug07 »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: undo Bust out player "greyed out
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 10:31:31 AM »
Never heard of that happening.  Can you provide a screenshot?  Or, even better, post or send me the saved tournament file.

rug07

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 04:06:50 AM »
Hi Corey

I have emailed the Tourney File to you

Thanks

Rustin

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 09:15:40 AM »
I received it, but I'm not seeing an issue.  You said:

But I could not undo the Bust Out as the option was greyed out.

Where is it greyed out?  There is only one "Undo Bust-out" button, and it's on the Controls tab.  When I load your tournament, that button is active for me.  Is that the one you're referring to?

Also, have you tried undoing the bust-out from the Game window, by pressing the S key?

I also could not adjust the standings in Player Tab  as there was no "UP OR DOWN " arrow against the players name

This is definitely true because the 2nd place finisher busted out, but the winner did not, so the Adjust Player Rankings doesn't allow for swapping these two.  The reason is that the Adjust Player Rankings dialog really just adjusts bust-out times, and swapping the 1st and 2nd place finisher would be a little different.  I should probably augment the dialog to allow it.

rug07

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 03:55:18 AM »
Thanks for the reply,  It was greyed out when I RIGHT CLICKED the mouse on the Tournament Screen and the drop down menus appear

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 12:27:01 PM »
Ah-ha.  That makes sense.  The context-menu option is actually "Undo bust player out", and it is intended to be enabled when you right-click on a player's name.  For example, if you go to the Player Rankings screen and right-click on the player ranked 2nd place (Woody), you'll see that the "Undo bust player out" option is enabled (actually, it changes to "Undo bust-out for Woody").  I can see how that might be confusing.

So, this cleared it up then for you?

rug07

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 05:30:30 PM »
all good Corey  I did not realise you good UNDO in the Control Tab. All Makes sense   Thanks for your help