Author Topic: 2.6b2  (Read 7131 times)

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: 2.6b2
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 10:35:01 AM »
Copy cell properties doesn't seem to work correctly either, I am selecting a cell to copy to make a new one and it is not using the correct cell

Stu
Stuart Murray

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 11:35:11 AM »
Hi Corey,

Did you have a look at the Events Messages not flashing bug?  I was checking it again today and have noticed that status messages are flashing ok, so it seems to be just the events messages that are not flashing.

Regards
Stuart

I did, thank you.  It was a bug specifically in the event code, so the status messages weren't affected.  Of course, that's if I remember correctly.  It all starts to blur after a while, especially at the pace I'm working on it at the moment.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 11:41:04 AM »
Copy cell properties doesn't seem to work correctly either, I am selecting a cell to copy to make a new one and it is not using the correct cell

Stu

I'm stumped.  Are you talking about copying a cell's Property Set?  As in the attached image?

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 12:06:15 PM »

Stu

I'm stumped.  Are you talking about copying a cell's Property Set?  As in the attached image?

As below Corey.

Stu
Stuart Murray

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 03:56:23 PM »
Yikes, you are absolutely right, it always makes a copy of the first cell in the toolbox.  Thank you.  I will fix this.

By the way, I just finished the next overhaul of the Layout tab.  The Layout tab is now completely drag-and-drop enabled (as well as cut/copy/paste enabled).

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 11:31:34 AM »
Cool!  Should make it even easier to manipulate the cells :)
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!