Author Topic: Stats  (Read 1678 times)

paulpitchford

• View Profile
Stats
« on: October 22, 2009, 01:52:20 PM »
Hi,

We've been using tournament director now for quite some time to run our game and love it, although we've always run the league ourselves.

For the first game of our season we have now setup our league. Everything went fine during the tournament until we came to view the stats at the end. Even though it says "GAME OVER" in the top left, the game shows as incomplete if you click info under stats.

I've been trying to search for help but not found anything that will help.

I look forward to your help in advance,

Paul.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 09:27:18 AM »
Make sure you are in fact viewing the same tournament in Stats.  If you want me to look at it, post the tournament file or email it to support@thetournamentdirector.net.

paulpitchford

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 07:13:09 AM »
Hi Corey,

Thanks for the reply.

Here is the tournament file...

Paul.

FourAcesPoker

• Big Slick "The Hitman"
    • View Profile
    • Four Aces Poker
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 07:45:15 AM »
I know this might be a stupid question, but did you save the game after it ended? If the game is not saved, then it will show up in the stats tab as an incomplete game. Just thought I'd mention that.
Big Slick "The Hitman"
Certified Tournament Director
Tournament Directors Association
Four Aces Poker
"Can you beat Four Aces?"

paulpitchford

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 09:23:10 AM »
Yeah I saved it. Thanks for your time.

Paul.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 10:49:27 AM »
Again, make sure it is the same tournament you think it is.  On the Stats Info dialog, look at the Path column to make sure the tournament that Stats is finding is the same tournament that you are loading from the Game tab.  You might have two different files saved with the same name in different folders.

I loaded your tournament.  I was prompted to import your league and season, which I did.  Then I went to the Players tab and pressed "Add All to DB", and added your players to my database.  Then I went to the Stats tab, made sure the Default filter was selected (which won't filter out anything), and press Refresh Tourneys.  I see the stats below.

paulpitchford

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 05:52:08 AM »
Thanks Corey, it works a treat!