Poll

does Corey do a great job  for his customers and hiS members on the forum?

OF COURSE HE DOES!!
0 (0%)
above and beuond the call of duty
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 24, 2017, 04:25:55 PM

Author Topic: td on face book  (Read 3679 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
td on face book
« on: July 29, 2017, 04:44:10 PM »
 i see there is a face-book has a tournament director page i don't know if its connected to this forum, and its not me but i think its a g kit could be a good for instance an experienced person could make a video showing them  setting upp u,  for a game how to do thing like setting up the setting up the pages  showing how to make formulas. passing on info of , how to solve problems etc even to show what problems that they are having problems they are me i learn better having as go until i get it right, don't get me wrong i think this forum is the best one i have ever been on with fast  and quick response's and the great support of Corey and the more experience members

Mahound

• View Profile
the last post should never have been posted
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 04:54:26 PM »
sorry this post is stupid it hs nothin to do with tournament director an i apologize for wasting every ones time

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: td on face book
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 05:58:53 PM »
Honestly, having a Facebook page and having "how-to" videos is not a bad idea at all.  It's just one I've never embraced for sheer lack of time.  To this day I still try to spend any "TD" time I have on improving the application itself.  Can't say it's the best idea overall but I've always felt it's the best value for the users.  (Plus it's what I like to do best, I have to admit. :) )

Mahound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 04:17:26 PM »
 i think every one on this site knows how hard you work o can can tell you that we as your biggest fans  appreciate all the hard work that you do, and the very quick response's so spend a little time  and  enjoy your family
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 04:22:08 PM by Mahound »

CruiseLite

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 11:26:47 AM »
I heartily agree! Cory is the hardest-working man in Poker!  :)