Author Topic: Receipt tokens....  (Read 685 times)

RichieD

• View Profile
Receipt tokens....
« on: November 15, 2017, 04:04:12 PM »
I've just acquired a TM88 receipt printer and thought about having a go at configuring receipt printing  ;D

I'm using v3.4 final.
All is good.. apart from one slight omission/bug which is when printing "Add-on" receipts, the <tablename> and <seatnumber> tokens are not populated  :o... these are populated when printing buy-in and re-buy receipts.

Anyone else seen this? or got a workaround?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Receipt tokens....
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 09:42:51 PM »
Since add-ons don't typically involve seating or reseating a player, receipts for add-ons don't include seating information.  They probably should.  Rebuys can be tricky, too, because of the flow involved in rebuying a player.  Seating of a player who is rebuying after the player busted out of the tournament doesn't happen until after the receipt is generated, which means the receipt won't have the player's seating assignment.  Rebuys where the player wasn't busted out or where the rebuy occurs at time of bust-out (when the application asks if the player wants to rebuy in order to retain their current seat) will have seating information.  I'll make a note to revisit this.