Author Topic: Bounty / hits amount not shown on rankings screen  (Read 1064 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Bounty / hits amount not shown on rankings screen
« on: January 11, 2011, 08:26:01 AM »
I was running a mock tournament and i had this formulae on the player rankings page. When a player gets knocked out it was meant to display on the screen, to the right of the hitmans name, the amount of money won by the hit man.  However  when viewing the page about 30/100 of the bounty amounts were not shown.

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 36pt; font-weight: bold; color: #ffff00; filter: dropshadow(OffX=0, OffY=0, Color=#000000);'>Player Rankings &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp </td></tr></table>

But when the tournament  was finished and i checked the stats. All the bounties were awarded correctly.

Could some one please check this formulae for me and see where i went wrong

Much obliged

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bounty / hits amount not shown on rankings screen
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 10:32:34 AM »
You've lost me on this one. The text you've included appears to be the HTML for the Header on the Player Rankings screen.

I don't think there's a way to display the bounty amount won by the hitman for a particular hit.  You can display the total amount a player has won from hits by selecting the "Bounty Winnings" column.

Mahound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 09:58:05 AM »
My Apologies, for wasting your time. I read your post and checked back. I was totally mis-understanding what i was trying to do. On the page ranking screen i had set the columns to show the Bounty Winnings.  Because it was displayed on the rankings screen, i thought the HTML was the formulae.
What i was actually seeing was exactly what you described. Which was, when a player is eliminated it would show what  the eliminated players bounty winning were.  I  mistakenly thought that it would show the amount that the hitman had earned for eliminating the player.

Still i do think i am making progress. Every time i try something it increase the learning curve.Might just be 4 steps forward and 1 steps back, but getting there slowly.

Once again apologies, Just trying to learn different things.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 10:07:40 AM »
Mahound, no worries, all of us, including myself, was in your shoes at one point in time. There's even some things that I am still trying to grasp as to why some things are happening the way they are (although I'm able to deal with it for the time being). So please, feel free to ask - we're all here for one another, and if we can help, we will, and if not, the almighty Corey will chime in for the assist  8)
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Mahound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 12:37:32 PM »
Cheers Magic, i appreciate the support.
To get to grips with the TD is probably on par with Lancelot's quest for the Holy Grail. :) Hope i get some clues to its whereabouts soon LOL