Author Topic: Overall Formula question  (Read 1139 times)

CallmeFloppy

• View Profile
Overall Formula question
« on: June 07, 2011, 09:37:11 PM »
I run a league with 30 players and run on three tables.   Since we do not have a designated dealer for each table, we have made a rule that the first player to be knocked out at a table becomes the dealer for that table. (First player out deals all night)   I also give out prizes at the end of the year and would like to give out something for the player that has to deal the most over the course of the year.    Is there a way to keep count of the first three out given the fact that we seldom have every player show up for every game?

Thanks again for your help.  This program has made running a league a breeze compared to how I used to do it.

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Overall Formula question
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 10:17:13 PM »
In 2.6.5beta,.....Stats tab, Click - Preferences, Edit Columns.....theres a ( first-out ) but not first three

CallmeFloppy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 09:50:21 AM »
Yeah,  I already have that set. I guess I will just have to keep track on my own.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 10:15:15 AM »
You could make prizes under the prizes for the first three out, and each night track it on a spreadsheet. Don't believe that TD can track the prizes via stats.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 12:38:25 PM »
If nothing else, you should be able too see who's 1st, who's 2nd and 3rd by how many times they went out in that position by just looking at that part of the stats ( first-out ).....( A ) was first-out 4 times and ( C ) was 7 times and ( F ) was 11 times  so ( F ) would be first, so  then ( C ) 2nd and ( A ) 3rd......       or like Magic said make prizes   I do this for the Random bounty  I  add  .01 cent to the ( House contibution ) just to track who wins that for my stats....all prizes are even money so the .01 cent is easy to see who won we dont get to .99 so know problems.  So you could try adding .03 cents to the House and just add those up 1 cent at a time. it would show in prize money won on the stats. So 28th-out gets .01  &  29th gets  .01  &  30th gets .01