Author Topic: Bounty Payouts  (Read 1463 times)

edneely

• View Profile
Bounty Payouts
« on: September 30, 2009, 09:43:00 AM »
I have a tournament setup to require a $5 bounty for each player.  I ran a test and it showed four players bought the $5 bounty.  I knocked out each player, indicating who the hitman was for each bust out.  At the end of the tourney, the prizes tab shows the money won in the main prize pool, but doesn't show the bounty payouts.  The summary tab shows the bounties collected, but not a breakdown of who won the bounty money.  Are the details of the bounty payouts tracked by TD?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bounty Payouts
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 08:20:59 PM »
Yes, it tracks who busted out whom, and whether or not that involved a bounty.  Each player's income is updated appropriately.  There are bounty columns on the Players tab indicating how many bounties a player won and how much bounty money they won.  If you don't see them, you can turn them on using the Columns button.

edneely

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 09:18:03 AM »
Of course.  Makes perfect sense.  If you want to customize TD, it really pays to go through every option on every tab.

Thanks.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 09:36:46 AM »
But also it would be nice to have a "Bounty Report", listing who won bounties from whom.  :)